User Submissions Policy
This is the official User Submissions Agreement ("Agreement") for bzees.com ("Bzees Website”, "Site", "Website", "we"), and the latest revision date is 01/12/15. This Website is hosted by Bzees, which is a division of Brown Group Retail, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Caleres, Inc. ("Bzees"). Please read this Agreement carefully because it explains your rights and responsibilities.
- Video content (“User Video”), photography content (“User Photographs”), and textual content (“User Comments”) (collectively referred to as “User Submissions”) may be submitted by posting to www.bzees.com, our Pinterest account, our Twitter account, our Facebook page, and other social media formats including but not limited to emails, which are now available or which become available (“Media Formats”). Bzees does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions, including your User Names and Profile Information.
- When you make a User Submission, you acknowledge, consent and agree to: 1) your User Submission being featured on the Media Format and potentially being used to link through to products for sale on www.bzees.com; 2) a grant to Bzees of a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, edit, create a derivative work from display, or otherwise exhibit or distribute the submission or any portion of it, in any medium or forum, now known or later developed, at any time, without any payment to you or a third party, and 3) a non-exclusive license to access your User Submission and to use, exhibit, display use or reproduce such User Submission in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Your use of Instagram, Twitter, or similar media formats to make User Submissions using the designated hashtags is also governed by the terms and conditions of use for those sites.
- You further agree not to submit any content that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other data functions that will damage or detrimentally interfere with the operation of the Website or surreptitiously appropriate or intercept any data or system. Bzees reserves the right to remove any User Submissions at any time, for any reason, in its sole discretion.
- Your User Submissions you share continue to be owned by you to the extent of your rights in the submission.
- Bzees respects and honors the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that you do the same. If you are the owner of a copyright and you believe that infringing activity or materials are present on any of our Media Formats, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) by following our Process and submitting written notification that complies with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) to our Copyright Agent (designated below)
Attn: DMCA Agent
C/o Legal Department
8300 Maryland Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63105
- Bzees does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, observation, recommendation, or suggestion expressed therein, and Bzees expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. Inclusion of any User Submission does not constitute an endorsement of such User Submission by Bzees, and Bzees makes no claim as to the accuracy of any User Submission.